Thursday 1 August 2013

Wedding Season

One night, during our first week at McGill, we ended up on the 19th floor of our residence with a bottle of Malibu Black (eww) and some kind of dark beer (actually disgusting). Funny how things turn out, because the people we met that day became some of our best friends. One of our extra special friends ;) was looking through the photos on Alice's phone when he stopped on a picture of us from Commencement last summer. Then, he asked us who the person standing beside Alice was, because she looked really good.


DO I NOT LOOK LIKE THE PERSON IN THAT PHOTO? 

Anyways. As damaged as my ego is from that day, I figured, hey, clearly I must look good in this dress. So I tried to recreate that unrecognizable beauty (too far? I don't think so hehe) for a wedding! By the way, did I mention how much I love wedding season? This was my 4th wedding in 4 weeks– even if I was technically working at 2 of them ;)

I got a little over ambitious and went for 'classy bun'. I failed. But I actually am a big fan of 'messy elegant ponytail'.



I know glitter nail polish is reserved for 10-13 year old girls, but it's just so pretty.

Dress: H&M
Bag: H&M
Shoes: Madden Girl by Steve Madden 
Bracelets: Forever 21
Nail Polish: Beyond Cozy by Essie

I told Matt (my photographer for the day) to get creative. He told me to lie on the grass. I feel like this is crossed the fine line between cheesy photo and stock photo. I am a stock photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment