Wednesday 31 July 2013

Leather and Stripes

Even though we are smack dab in the middle of summer, it's been pretty cool recently.  Of course, my stubborn determination to not accept this fact and still dress like it's 35 degrees out even though it's actually 17 degrees and raining has landed me with a cold. In the summer.  So moral of the story: check the forecast, people, or risk falling ill at the absolute worst time to get sick (drinking soup instead while everyone else is having icecream in the summer is not fun).

Moving on, I absolutely love my faux leather leggings.  They're probably the best I-look-put-together-but-really-I-just-ran-out-of-ideas piece of clothing I own.  Switch out your regular leggings for these and trust me, you'll look so fashionable even though you actually just rolled out of bed and forgot to brush your hair.

Top and Leggings - Forever XXI
Shoes - Payless shoes (Can you believe it?!?!)
Lips - Ruby Woo by MAC



What am I even doing here? Let's just call this my "overworked but sexy smoulder" ...hahaha.





Anyways, I hope you have a lovely rest of the week.  Wednesday is over which means we can officially start to look forward to the weekend!

xx Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment