Sunday 14 July 2013

Lazy Dresses and Patio Dinners

On Monday, we had one of the most insane thunderstorms– there were floods, all the power went out. It took me two and a half hours to get home from work that day. Thank god we didn't get hit by the storm again, and by Thursday, the weather had cleared up to blue skies at 30 degrees.

Having woken up late for work, I threw on one of Alice and I's favorite easy dresses that she had left at my house and added a pair of wedges to make it a little more office-appropriate. 









Dress: I actually don't remember...
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: Tiffany & Co.
Sunglasses: Maui Jims

I had taken Friday off work, so since Thursday was technically the end of my week, I decided to go to Scarborough Bluffs after work. The beach really is one of my favorite places ever– any beach, just give me some sun and sand. 








That night, I had dinner with Alice on the Pickle Barrel patio before she left to go camping for the weekend. 



They really spruced the place up

A killer shake for the DD (me) and a glass of house wine for Alice

Pasta with salmon and lobster grilled cheese 

No comments:

Post a Comment