Wednesday 24 July 2013

Red

In keeping with a more conservative dress code at my summer job, I've been pretty much living in modest hemlines and loose tops.  I switched out my black work pumps with these adorable red peeped-toes that I've worn once. At my boyfriend's prom. Two and a half years ago.  If you're one of those people who justify expensive purchases by calculating the cost per wear (like myself) you'd think I'm a complete idiot for spending close to a hundred dollars on them.  The saleslady even said to me, "Oh don't worry dear, you'll be wearing them all the time! With jeans, black dresses, ....".  I'd like to think she was trying to be helpful and not completely in it to earn a commission from a gullible 16 year old, so expect to see these shoes quite a lot this summer.

Skirt, top, and necklace - H&M 
Shoes - A local boutique that has since closed (the petty, immature side of me is secretly pleased about this)

This is a lovely little nature area/park in my neighbourhood, I love coming here to feed the ducks (even though we're not supposed to. They have signs.) in the warmer months.

On another note, this t-shirt is actually a size 10 $5.95 basic tee from H&M I got years ago. I didn't want a tight one so I thought, hey, why not just buy it extra big? I still find myself throwing this easy t-shirt whenever I'm feeling lazy or uninspired.  It goes with everything!




Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment