Monday 5 August 2013

White Lace and Denim

Happy Civic Holiday to all of our lovely Canadian friends!  I hope your weekend was filled with lots of barbecues and sun and watermelon and beer. 

These supposedly impractical white lace shorts are actually very easy to wear (I've worn this outfit at least 3 times this summer).  I'm very happy about this fact because it's pretty much the only time my mother has been wrong about my life choices.  They look great with denim, basic t-shirts, and flowy tops that just let the lace show through the bottom.

 Jacket - H&M
Lace Shorts - Bluenotes
Shoes - Payless


Also starring in this post is my neighbour's amazing garden.  There is not a single day that passes where she's not outside weeding/watering/fertilizing/singing to her flowers. I'm kidding about the singing part, but seriously, this woman deserves an award.





Sandals - Aldo

A shout out to my amazing sister for being so very patient and taking these photos for me despite my constant protests that my thighs/face/fingers (yes fingers) looked fat.

Have a great week and see you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment