Thursday 29 August 2013

Summer Splurge: The Balfour Jacket

When this summer started, I had a lot of plans. I was going to get a slightly higher than minimum wage paying job and work full time for the full 3 months that I was back home and save up and get myself the Louis Vuitton Speedy purse (!!!!!!) 

When these plans didn't exactly work out (aka I did not make nearly enough to warrant buying an $800 purse– plus tax), I decided to focus on something a little (read: a lot) more feasible. 

Ever since this jacket (without the leather sleeves) had started coming out, I think by Zara, I'd wanted it. Then it started to come out everywhere. But then I saw it with leather. sleeves. at Aritzia, and being me, the more leather the better, right?!






Jacket: Talula from Artizia
Top: Jacob 
Leggings: TNA from Aritzia
Purse: H&M
Sunglasses: Maui Jim
Shoes: Aldo

Thanks to Sean for taking these photos!

3 comments:

  1. hey i was just wondering, what size did you get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the lonnggg awaited reply, but I believe it is the xxxs!

      Delete
  2. hi what color did you actually get

    ReplyDelete