Wednesday 7 August 2013

Silk, Bows... and a Moose

Right when I got home from Montreal, I went shopping and came across this skirt at Aritzia. And in that moment I knew (we were infinite, sidenote: I never read the book and the movie left me so confused) I had to have it. The ruffles, the silk, the BOW. But it was $50 and I was still going through my desperate-unemployed-poor-university-student-job-interviewing phase. 

Fast forward a week and I get an email from Aritzia telling me that I– for some reason– am eligible for their private sale. Naturally, I flipped out for a minute and then proceeded to go online shop, probably for hours. But the skirt was still only marked down to $40, and I STILL didn't have a job yet.

Fast forward again to Saturday. I thought the sale at Aritzia had ended, but, jokes on me, it didn't end– it grew. Literally, in the same time that it took me to go through all the sale items and try things on, my friend went through the ENTIRE mall, and this was a huge. mall. with 6. neighborhoods (they're actually called neighborhoods). And then I found the skirt. On sale. For way less than $10 off the original price. And I cried. Not actually but also actually kind of...

Ada:1      Aritzia: 0


Do my pink lips look cute with my blue skirt? ;)



Top: Garage
Skirt: Talula from Aritzia
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: Forever 21 
Lipstick: Nicki Minaj for Viva Glam by MAC

By this point, I've think I've shown you every part of my backyard. I'm kind of concerned. I'm really not ready to do a self photoshoot in public D:




No comments:

Post a Comment