Thursday 27 June 2013

The More Leather the Better

This week has been ridiculously hot– I don't think the temperature's dropped under 30, and that's not even including humidity. So apparently in my world, that translates to, "wear all the leather you can find in your closet." And that's exactly what I did. 

I met up with a friend downtown after she finished work for dinner and shopping. We hit up a restaurant called Kinton Ramen, and then walked over to the Eaton centre, where we shopped and had desserts at Joey. 




Fun fact: In attempts to achieve the skin color of a native Hawaii-an, I've discovered that the nail polish color I have on my toes– Mint Candy Apple by Essie– makes you look more tan than you are. 




The Art Gallery of Ontario


Posing with the colourful poles at OCAD 
Top: Forever 21 
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: American Eagle
Necklace: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Maui Jims
Purse: H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment