Sunday 23 June 2013

Atwater Market

After 4 weeks of dreaming of being done exams, I didn't know how to start the summer off when it actually happened. Luckily, Alice suggested we take the perfect sunny day to go Atwater Market. 


I had been wanting to check out Atwater Market since last summer, but winter and school kept getting in the way. The wait was worth it though– I was not disappointed. 

















I have never seen strawberries that perfect, shiny, and red before, and they tasted as good as they looked. 






We came home with a baguette, croissants, chocolatines, some sausages, ricotta cheese, and the biggest green onions I have ever seen. 






Alice: 
Top: – 
Shorts: Garage
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Birkenstocks
Necklace: Tiffany & Co.
Sunglasses: Maui Jims

Ada: 
Top: American Eagle 
Shorts: Jean Machine
Belt: Jacob
Necklace: Tiffany & Co.
Hat: Aldo
Purse: Anthropologie


No comments:

Post a Comment